The Art of Preselling. What if you committed to only build what you are convinced that people will buy…and what if your commitment was so strong that you would only build pre-sold homes? We would like to help you (1) learn more about the art of pre-selling homes and (2) take less risk in your homebuilding business.
1. YOU (homebuilder) are the most important part of the decision!
2. Best practices examples of site signage and promotional materials
3. “Point of Show Plan”, a how-to guide for touring a new home and a set of plans
4. Selling “the enjoyment of having a home built just for you”
5. Top 2 pre-sales challenges and solutions
6. BONUS—IF TIME AND INTEREST….Win-Win pre-selling with vendors
On June 23, Joe Zanola (Zanola Company, LLC) will be in Springfield to present “The Art of Preselling Homes” training session for builders. This webinar is available only to members of the Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield and will be held at the HBA of Greater Springfield board room on Thursday, June 23, at 1:00pm. Please contact Rachel Ballard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amanda Heinz (email@example.com) for more information and to register.