The Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield is the voice and advocate for construction professionals leading the way to protect and promote housing, and preserve the American dream of home ownership. The HBA is a professional trade association whose members are committed to ethical business practices, the highest construction standards, the education of our members and the community, and serve as the political voice of the industry.
We will accomplish our mission through
- Promoting ethical business practices,
- Honoring member-driven priorities,
- Educating members and the community,
- Exercising responsible stewardship,
- Serving as a proactive industry advocate,
- Serving as a professional resource for ourmembers and the community,
- Recognizing and motivating our members.
The HBA of Greater Springfield takes great care to make sure its members are held to the highest standard of professionalism. Members must keep record of general liability and workers’ compensation insurance on file at the HBA office, for the protection of their customers. Builders’ references are checked and their work is inspected by other builder members prior to their acceptance into the association.
HBA of Greater Springfield
636 W. Republic Rd., Suite D108
417.881.3711 • Fax: 417.881.7334